Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

With Blogger's malfunction I have lost this post. Instead of re~writing the whole thing or deleting it because I LOVE these pictures I'll just make this short and brief.

Went to the lake for Mother's Day.

{these kids are my W♥RLD}

The lake was perfect. Relaxing with my family. Couldn't get any better than that.

JL caught his biggest fish yet.

{He was so excited to catch this big bass!}

While JL was catching his fish, Auntie Kacey was catching her monster.

{Kacey's catch of the day}

And then of course Uncle Nelson put us all to shame by catching this honker!

{Can you believe we swim in a lake with fish this big in it?!?}

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!