Monday, December 6, 2010

25 Random Things....

My SIL did a blog like 2 weeks ago which consisted of 25 random things about her. She decided to give some of her bloggy friends a challenge to do it themselves and I just happened to be one of those friends. Here goes nothing........


1.
I'm a very tall person but I l♥ve to wear heels

2.
Deep down inside I wish I could be a stay at home mom who could craft all day {don't see that anytime in the near future}

3.
Would like to move away from Sierra Vista and experience something else with my family

4.
I hate shaving my legs

5.
I love dressing up for Halloween

6.
I like my job even though sometimes it can be a little boring

7.
Favorite sandwich is PB&J...YUMMY!
 {Can I have one right now please?}

8.
I'm addicted to Facebook & Frontierville
{All at once now, "Hi Kelly!"}

9.
This is only number 9???Really?
My favorite number is 7.

10.
I want to start working out again but am having a hard time getting motivated.

11.
Hates cooking

12.
I want a whole new wardrobe.

13.
I love to clean....yep, I said it. Especially when I get in the super cleaning mood and want to do everything!

14.
Would like to learn how to take really good pictures. :)

15.
I love to play board games, especially with a big group of friends

16.
I sometimes get irritated too easily and by the littlest things

17.
I love making "To~Do" Lists

18.
I would rather text message people than talk on the phone

19.
I have a shopping problem that involves Target....LOL

20.
I like bright colored post-it notes!

21.
I'm addicted to Air Fresheners. I think Amber said this too! I love my house to smell good.

22.
I would love to go to Hawaii

23.
I love pumpkin spice candles

24.
I always have baby wipes in my purse!

25.
I have a scar under my chin that I got from my mother doing mattress mambo! You wanna know you gotta ask! :)

Hope you all are having a Marvelous Monday! You go ahead and try to write 25 Random things about yourself. It's kind of hard!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!