Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Have a Scentsational Day!


I am hosting my first ever Scentsy basket party and I am super excited about it. As of tomorrow, September 1st, there will be new warmers available and about 14 new scents available. I received my basket party goodies yesterday, from my Scentsy Consultant, Mandy Gold, and have been sniffing all these new scents like crazy! I am aboslutely in love with one of the new scents called Kahiko Hula. I think it just might be my new favorite. And I have also picked out the scent I believe I will use for fall.....Autumn Sunset.

Now I know I have bashed Scentsy and people are probably wondering why I am hosting a basket party, and I will tell you this. I am hosting this basket party so I can get this.........


Isn't it gorgeous? I just love it and am dying to have it. I know I have to sell a lot of Scentsy in order to get it for free, but I am even okay with paying full price for it. For each one of these Love, Life, Hope warmers that are sold, Scentsy will make a donation to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. Isn't that amazing? Now what would you like to order? :0) If you are interested in seeing the new warmers and scents, please go on over here, and look for my name in the Open Parties box. Remember, you won't be able to see all the new things until tomorrow, September 1st. I can guarantee once you see them tomorrow you will just have to have one. :0)

Hope you all have a Scentsational Day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You said "scentsational" =]
    I want one of those warmers too!
    I think I just spent my scentsy money on McDonalds =/
    I want one of those warmers too.....
    way to blog today friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!