Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And we're off!

Tomorrow is a big day! Our Save the Ta~Tiddles & Ta~Tonkers team is off to Phoenix to participate in the Susan G. Komen's 3-day for the Cure. 60 miles in 3 days! Oi! This is what we have all been waiting for and working so hard for. We couldn't have done it without all of you and I want to say thank you from the bottom of my he♥rt! I cannot wait to experience this journey and I just know I will be blessed. Please keep our team in your prayers as this is something none of us have done before. Hopefully we won't get too many blisters and won't be too sore to not participate in the night time festivities. :) I will be sure to take lots of pictures and come back so you can read how my experience went. DISCLAIMER: please give me at least a week to recoup before I even think about blogging.

I love you all and wish us luck! :)




Photobucket





2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you girls!
    I will definitely be there with you in spirit!
    Love what you're doing and I love you all!
    ~amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN, You are an amazing woman and inspiration to all. Cant wait to hear your experiences. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!