Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for.....Day #3

It's Turkey Eve! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Spending time with loved ones & making memories to last a liftime, I hope you all have a very blessed day! ♥

Here are my 5 thing for the today.............

#1: Ice
As I am sitting here, I am drinking a cold glass of ice water. Many of you know that I L♥VE to chew ice. I like ice in everything and I usually ask for extra. So right now I am definitely thankful for ice and ice machines because it's keeping my water ice cold and giving me something to chew on! (Sorry this one was cheesy but I am truly thankful for it and it was the first thing that popped into my head as I started to type this post:) )

#2: My cell phone
I sometimes do not like chatting on the phone. I am so glad that I have a cell phone and it's a pretty good one too. It lets me chit~chat with all my friends and family too. I can even send videos or pictures too!

#3: My home
I am so thankful that I have a roof over my head. I went to Safeway last week and saw 2 homeless people on the corner. I usually never give them money or food but on this certain day it was so cold outside and the wind was howling. I had just gotten some coffee and JL a hot cocoa and when I came to the stop sign something came over me and told me, "Kelly, it's ok to give them something". I grabbed the $10 out of my purse and rolled down the window. I told the gentlemen to please go get something warm because it was cold out. Now.....I know that they may not have used that money for what I wanted them to use it for but God will work that out with them. ♥ I couln't imagine not coming home from work to my 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a working heater during the fall/winter season. Thank God I have a roof over my head.

#4: My creativity
I am a little OCD when I scrapbook and I usually ask for help when doing my layouts but I would have to say I have a pretty creative mind. Not just with scrapbooking but when it comes to party planning and things like that. I am thankful that God blessed me with this creative mind.

#5: My freedom
I am so blessed to live in a country where we have freedom. I want to thank all the service members out there fighting or serving for our country that allow us to have that freedom. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Now on a side note.......go here to see what I will be doing the day after Thanksgiving. Pass it on!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!