Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for....Day#2

Good morning and Happy Tuesday. Only 2 more days until Turkey Day! Woo~Hoo! Here is what I am thankful for today....

#1: Coffee
I never used to be a coffee drinker. Now I can't live without it. It helps me start my day. It helps me get going when the going gets tough. I don't venture out and try different creamers or flavored coffee. I stick to my Dunkin' Donuts Hazlenut coffe with Coffemate Hazlenut Creamer. And what makes me happy is when my husband pre-flights my coffee for me in the morning.

#2: My camera
I am so thankful that I have a camera to capture everyday shots of my kids and family. I don't have a great camera and I could always use one that is better, but I am happy with what I got. I love that I am able to capture moments that I will cherish forever. Plus I love to scrapbook so this works out well.

#3: My computer
Hello my name is Kelly and I am addicted to Frontierville. Besides using the computer to play this game, I am thankful that I have one to keep in touch with all my family and friends. Email & FB(facebook) are almost the only other ways I can get ahold of my family and friends so I am so thankful that I have a computer that is not too slow and runs.

#4: Hot water
I am so thankful that I have hot running water. I take my showers in the morning and could not imagine taking cold one. EEK!

#5: MY FRIENDS
I have had many ups & downs with friends, I have had friends come & go, and I am so thankful for the friends that I have in my life today. You are there because I want you to be. I love each and every one of you and I have such a good time when I am with you.

I hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!



Photobucket


















1 comment:

  1. I love you Kelly Clark! :o) You rock my world.. and never forget.. I choose you B! haha your stuck with me now!!
    Oh Also... on Black fri they are having some good deals on cameras at Wal-mart. Including the Rebel which I think is the one you have been using of Ambers?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!