Tuesday, January 18, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

I have decided to jump on the 'challenge wagon' this week. Two challenges in 2 days with possibly more to come. EEK! Makes me nervous but I am enjoying stepping out of my comfort zone every once in awhile. 

Today I have decided to participate in Ambrosia's 30~Day Challenge. Now this may take me longer than 30 Days because I may not be able to blog everyday, but I am going to try my hardest.

Here goes nothing.

DAY 1: Favorite Song

This is a hard on for me. First day and it's this difficult. Can I quit now please? Just kidding.
I am a lover for all kinds of music but I really enjoy me some country. Since country is in my head, I'll choose my favorite country song, as of today. :] Is that cheating? The one country music song that I am totally diggin' right now is by Sugarland and is called "Stuck like Glue".



I love it! I get so excited when it comes on the radio and what's even better is hearing my 5~year old son sing it with me. Then of course there is my husband who tries dancing like the girl in the video in her blue spandex outfit. HA! Classic!

There you have it. My favorite song as of right now. I could go on and break it down, like favorite workout jam, favorite Disney song, favorite song from high school, but I'm not gonna. I'll save you from being tortured. LOL


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!