Friday, June 10, 2011

That was quick....#99 Completed


Wow....once I posted my 101 in 1001, it spread like wildfire. Kind of like all the wildfires burning here in Arizona. =[
But we won't go into any more detail there.
In my previous post, I mentioned I started my 101 in 1001. Well, I have already completed my first task {which also means I will have to add $5 to my jug for completing a task} but I knew this one I was going to be completed fast.

#99. Have someone come up with this task

Of course my sweet sister~friend Ambrosia came up with this task.


Isn't that a great idea? Ambrosia is such a sweet friend and I'm blessed to call her my sister. She has a heart of gold and is going to change the world one day I just know it. And what better way to start then by starting this operation.

I love this idea and our town could definitely use a little cleaning up. Ambrosia & I have decided to take the kids this Sunday, when it cools down of course, to a certain area in our community and pick up trash.

I'm encouraging you to do the same. Let's work together to make our world a better place. ♥




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. way to go! its awesome that you've started on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your words in this post have blessed my heart Kelly!
    Thank you!
    I just adore you and am so excited that you are doing this with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!