Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Down for the count....

Man oh man...what a rough couple of days it has been.
Last Wednesday I started to feel myself get a tickle in my throat and the nose was getting congested. Everyone in my office {well the other 2 people} have been sick and I sure as heck didn't want to catch what they had, but I sure did catch something.
{this is totally how I have been feeling, gray hair and all!}

I stayed home on Thursday then worked 1/2 day on Friday. I was feeling alright, the normal congestion and all, but then on Friday night my jaw starting hurting up to my ear on the right side. It hurt to open my mouth and felt like I had a toothache. It was horrible. I woke up on Saturday and felt okay so I didn't reschedule my hair appointment
SIDETRACK: I will post soon about the new hairdo! I love it and so does the husband! =]

Anyways, got home from the hair appt and should have just relaxed but I wasn't feeling totally miserable so we decided to head to Tucson to go to the zoo. {Again...another post with pics coming soon}
We had a great time but come evening I was started to feel icky. Woke up Sunday morning feeling like
crud-ola <----my made of word LOL.
I couldn't breathe, my head was pounding and now I was starting to cough up mucus. YUCK! I am a big baby when I am sick and honestly, when you are a mom there is no time to be sick. The kids and of course the husband still need you. Luckily, my husband took pretty good care of me and these handy items helped a lot too...

&




Come Monday, I find out I got a sinus infection. Bending over to pick up the baby my head would just pound. The dr put me on a Z~pack but it has yet to start working. I hope it kicks in soon because I got great plans this weekend.

I have tons of things to catch everyone up on and tons of blogging I need to do.

Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Abrosia Clark's blog! I love your blog design, and I hope you fell better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinus infections are the worst! Yuck!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Did you doc give you a nasal spray as well as an antibiotic? The nasal spray is a lifesaver!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!