Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


It's Wednesday! YIPPEE! The antibiotics are kicking in and I am feeling waaaayyyy better than I was yesterday. Thank goodness.

Here we go with Wee Bit Wednesday





{one} what was your first job?

My first job was when I was 16 and I worked as a Recreational Aide for a Kids Summer Program.


{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
I have! I saw some in Vegas but they weren't your "Big Name" comedians. WAIT! I take that back...I have seen Jeff Dunham in person. HILARIOUS!




{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
It's been too long.
 
{four} what was the last picture you took?
A giraffe from our trip to the zoo this past Saturday! {Pictures to come soon!}




{five} burnt food: yes or no?
Eww....yuck!



{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
If I am not at home I put it in my wallet. If I am home in goes in the jug. When this jug gets full we get to go to Disneyland! =]



{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
I feel silly..totally just did this sitting at my desk at work...nope I sure can't.



{eight} do you scrapbook?
yes I sure do. I miss it though. I have been crazy busy and haven't had time.



{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
i don't. I have bought scratchers though.



{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
this is kind of a hard question. Right now behind it. I really don't feel comfortable having my picture taken.




Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Too cute! and I love your answers, and I tried to touch my tongue to my nose while answering too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jeff Dunham! He's hilarious. :)
    And Disneyland sounds exciting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Zoo....maybe I can convince the hubs to go this weekend! :)

    Have a great night!

    http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh love Jeff Dunham! It's a close one for me, i can't decide if i like Jeff or Terry Fator best! They're both awesome! :)

    ...and don't feel silly. I sat here and tried to touch my tongue to my nose for several minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!