Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



Thank goodness for Wednesday!

Hope everyone is having a great day! I know I am ready for it to be over already.



{one} what color is your kitchen?
mine is white. :[ I have thought about painting it but I will wait until we buy a house.
 
{two} do you have a good luck charm?
sure don't.

 
{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
it depends. lately I have been enjoying writing with a pencil. At work I have been using pens, and if I'm writing in my planner it has to be a pencil.



{four} can you use chopsticks?
not very well.



{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
showers



{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
ranch. Then again I like ranch with a lot of things. French fries, pizza....



{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
not sure...I'm sure I could if I tried and concentrated really hard.



{eight} do you have any allergies?
just pollen. well i think so anyways.



{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
creamy.



{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
sure haven't and don't plan on doing it anytime soon either.


Well that's it for now. Hope you learned some more things about me. :] I think you should head on over to Leigh Ashley's blog and join in on the fun too!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!