Friday, May 13, 2011

For it's One, Two, Three...

 Strikes you're out,
at the old ballgame!

Ahh....baseball season. I love it! It's been awhile since I have been to a baseball game, other than JL's T~ball games of course, but last night the husband took me to Thirsty Thursdays at TEP. No kids, $1 beers, hot dogs, nachos, sunflower seeds, and being a heckler towards the opposing team or umpire for their terrible calls. I love everything about it. I would definitely say it's America's favorite past time. There is something about hearing our National Anthem and then the words, "Play Ball" that get me every time.

We drove to Tucson and got to the game about half an hour early. Right away, I grabbed an ice cold beer {for seriously $1...SCORE} and went to find the best food{SCORE again!}, NACHOS! YUMMY!

{These were delicious}

We headed to our seats and enjoyed the game. Granted this was just Triple A playing, but it was still a blast. Definitely had to pay attention or else we could have gotten hit by a line drive down right field. Left~handed hitters kept us on our toes all night. 




I love spending alone time with the husband. ♥ 




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I would like to dive into my screen and eat those nachos right up!
    *happy place*
    Glad you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you when I was eating them! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!