Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!
{Thank goodness.....only one more work day left.}

It's time for Wee Bit Wednesday.





{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
i didn't date much so I guess I don't really have a worst date.

 
{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
hmm...this is a hard one. probably someone famous so i could have my hair and makeup done by a professional.



{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
umm....i like lots of cheese except swiss, but i love to eat pepperjack cheese on crackers. YUM



{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
I do. Wait...I think I do. It was either Mrs. Bustamante or Mrs. Dragoo. I think Mrs. Dragoo was 2nd grade. Either way they were both great teachers.



{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My bestie Laura, or Ambrosia, or my husband or my mom.



{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
I was. I did a dance. =]



{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
don't think i have one.



{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
yes I can. I don't though if I am wearing my contacts and I don't do it too much because then my eyes get all red and burn afterwards.



{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
every once in awhile but I'm pretty good about typing without looking. Good thing there is a "backspace" though. LOL



{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
Oh man do I love naps. I don't nap during the weekdays but on the weekends I try to squeeze one in. My last nap was on Sunday.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! i love swiss! you don't love swiss?? shoot, i don't think we can be friends! j/k! :)

    thank GOD for the backspace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PEPPERJACK IS MY FAVE!!! I'm glad we're friends. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!