Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting somewhere


I am getting somewhere. I am sitting here working on my camping list for this weekend.


{picture taken with cell phone.....and the grocery list is started on the back}

Of course baby girl's list is long...I would hate to forget anything of hers, JL's is alright, mine could be trimmed down a little, I mean we are only going camping. LOL And of course the husband's.....well he will only need one thing to be happy....


Yep...his fishing pole. I probably won't be seeing my husband this weekend as I am sure he will be near or in the water the whole time.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. first of all, i love your handwriting.
    Second of all, I cant wait to ride in the boat =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!