Tuesday, February 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago.

YIKES! This could be scary! Here is a photo of me and & my best friend Senior year who is now my sister~in~law! ♥



{Ambrosia on left, me on the right}

I feel like I look the same just aged of course.


Now on to another subject.....I need to know what to do for the hub for Valentine's day?!? I was going to do something that I found online which contained making a "six~pack of treats", BUT I have decided against it. I may still do it if I don't come up with anything else, but that is where I need your help.

Any suggestions on homemade gift ideas for the husband?



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love that even after all this time we still have the same relationship as we did in this picture! Except now instead of being Ambrosia Creek & Kelly Nelson we are Ambrosia & Kelly CLARK! So awesome! AND its a good thig we are both aging so gracefully...we look EXACTLY the same as we do here! ;0]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!