Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




Man I am a horrible blogger. I haven't posted in such a long time. I have a sick baby girl and I think this mama is catching those sickies. While she is taking her nap I will be linking up with Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit Wednesday. I just think these are so fun!




{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?

I sure do!


{two} do you crack your knuckles?

Maybe some times here and there. I know I used to when I was younger, but I have grown out of it I guess.


{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?

I like the spearmint flavored. I usually always get Stride Spearmint gum.


{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

I don't own a lot of jewelry because I hardly wear it. I would have to say my wedding ring and band. I never take it off.


{five} who is your best friend?

My husband is one. We can tell each other everything and I trust him with all my heart. There is also Ambrosia & my Lo. I have a really close group of girlfriends though and I love all those girls! 
{six} what is your favorite smell?

I love pumpkin spice. Even when it's not fall I love burning candles in this scent. And of course my husbands cologne. Mmmm....


{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?

Turkey.


{eight} do you still have your tonsils?

Yep. Don't think those are going to come out anytime soon.{knock on wood}


{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?

not usually. Then again I wear flip flops a lot.


{ten} what color is your car?

charcoal.

Join in on the fun! Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday.
I'll be writing soon and telling you about my 1st photo shoot with a 2 year old and trying to play catch up on the 30 day challenge I have been slacking on.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!