Monday, February 28, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

And the bad blogger award goes to....

Kelly Clark

Man I am horrible. I have not blogged in quite a while and I have things to tell & show, there are photo challenges I want to enter and things I just want to share which you may not care about. :]I have been a busy bee and just have had no time to sit and blog. I promise I will try to do better.

I'm gonna start by continuing the 30 Day Challenge that I started way back when and have been so bad about keeping up with. To be honest, I think it's because Day 11 is... So without further ado, here is a photo of me taken recently. :]


A photo of you taken recently.

I honestly stopped because I didn't have any recent photos that I cared for {yes I am hard on myself}. Then I thought..."Oh I want to lose some weight before  I post a photo for the whole world to see" {obviously that isn't going to happen anytime soon}. But then a miracle happened. Just kidding! However, our family did attempt a photo shoot 2 weekends ago. It was really windy that day and a bit chilly AND baby girl was miserable. She caught the viral crud that has been going around which then caused her to have an ear infection in the right ear and one starting in the left. So taking pictures was not a great idea. The photographers {Ambrosia & Stephenie} did manage to capture a couple.

So without further ado, here is a photo taken of me recently.


Hope everyone is having a marvelous Monday!I'll be back soon I promise!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You are crazy! Lose weight? Pssh...you are beautiful just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shan. You are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I am my hardest critic! ;]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!