Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



Happy Hump Day! I'm linking up with Leigh Ashley's Wee Bit Wednesday. I started it for the first time last week and thought it was super fun. 
 
 
 
 
 
{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
I love me some french toast. YUMMY! If I can't have that then I love me some cereal. I can eat cereal for breakfast, lunch, & dinner!




{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I don't know,but I do know that the number isn't extreme. I have a couple pair of running shoes, some dress shoes for work, flip flops, and then some off-brand, wanna~be Uggs.{in the future I will own at least one pair of these.}




{three} city or country?
I would probably say city just because I'm afraid of there being snakes in the country. LOL The husband is trying to move me to his ranch though.




{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
The people I work with and of course the part of it being pretty relaxed most of the time.




{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
anything that my stomach is craving at the moment. I do love me some chips&dip though.




{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
I was back in the day when I played high basketball and softball, but the most recent was last year when my Susan G. Komen's 3~day for the Cure team was holding fundraisers. Our car wash was a huge success and the newspaper was out there taking pictures. ♥




{seven} do you use post-it notes?
Oh yeah! I have them all over my desk at work and use them all the time. I write to-do lists on them and put them in my planner. They can't be the boring yellow ones though, they have to be bright colored or I am not interested. Is that weird?




{eight} do you have freckles?
I sure do. :]




{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Sure as long as they look good in it. Some guys in my opinion can't pull off pink.




{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
oh man. It's been awhile since I did this. Wait...nope. I wrote 3 letters to 3 terrific ladies in November when we were participating in the SGK walk.


Join in on the fun and I hope everyone is have a great Wednesday!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You know I never ever eat cereal. I'm just not a fan. I'm like the only one I know of who doesn't eat it! You should most certainly invest in Ugg's. Greatest creation ever! Chips & Dip = Love! I completely agree, the post~its HAVE to be colored & fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked up to join in the fun...

    Uh, if you are bored...finish your 30 Day Challenge SLACKER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel: Not fan of cereal? WEIRDO! ;] And the UGGS are def on the list. I have tried a 'real' pair on and it is a big difference.

    Shannon: what was the 30-day challenge again? ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really was into it, now it's just not that fun anymore. Maybe I will finish mine... :] I AM a weirdo. I just don't like it, weird, I know :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment.

    When I was pregnant I couldn't get enough cereal! Now I don't eat it as much...guess it was just one of those cravings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet words! Hope you have a great day & thanks for stopping by!